I have received this award from staciegh from Dancing in the Rain – Inspired by the Sisterhood Of Traveling Pants, this is an award for female bloggers to encourage the spirit of sisterhood.
Thank you to Dancing in the Rain for nominating me, you have touched my heart and I’m very grateful.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the giver.
- Post 7 things about yourself.
- Pass on the award to 7 other bloggers and inform them that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award on a post or in your blog!
- I am marketing coordinator for AECOM, a huge architecture and engineerng firm with offices around the world.
- I have always enjoyed written and used to write freelance articles for my college’s magazine and newsletters, until the fibromyalgia made me too exhausted to do it anymore. I’ve really enjoyed my return to creative writing with this blog.
- I started this blog about my experiences with fibromyalgia to help myself cope but also to hopefully help someone else with my words.
- I am gluten intolerant. If I eat even the tiniest bit of gluten, I am sick for 3 days. The only thing I miss is being able to order a pizza!
- I am addicted to desserts of any kind. I have to make most of my own now since I’m gluten free. Ice cream, brownies, and chocolate chip cookies are my favorites.
- I have five fuzzy children, as I call them. 4 cats and a dog. His name is Archie and he’s like a toddler because he’s always getting into everything!
- I am very lucky to have friends and family to support me as I cope with living with fibromyalgia, as well as team of excellent doctors, massage therapists, and my acupuncturist. I don’t know what I’d do without any of them.
- What on earth is fibro?
- Counting My Spoons
- Chronicles of Fibromyalgia
- Gluten Free Girl
- Fibronaut at Home
I find all of these blogs to be an inspiration and all of you have help me stay positive and optimistic. Thank You!
Keep on blogging!